Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter




















It is only the modern that becomes old-fashioned. Oscar Wilde


For Easter this year I am serving a non traditional dinner. Two people at my table don’t like ham and two won’t eat lamb so I'm serving Duck a la Orange. The recipe I'm using is an updated version of a classic originally printed in Gourmet 1943. I hope it will become our new tradition.

This Sunday if you are celebrating the resurrection of Christ, the first buds of spring, or the return of the Cadbury egg, enjoy.

Easter 2011

Mini Crab Cakes
Hot Artichoke Dip
Old Fashioned Champagne Cocktails


Arugula Salad

Duck a la Orange
Asparagus
Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Popovers
Pinot Noir

Coeur a la Crème with Raspberry Sauce
Easter Cookies
Chocolate Bunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment